Searching

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

BACKFIRE

 “Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.” Psalm 37:15

The attempt of the wicked to bring devastation on the righteous will in the end turn against them. The Lord of Glory will make it happen.  His eye is always over the righteous and His promise is to keep them. “Their sword shall enter into their own heart”

The once feared weapons of the wicked will crumble before them. Their strength will quickly dissolve, they will be left defenseless and the righteous will be strengthened by the Lord.  “their bows shall be broken.”


They brought the sword.
They stretched the bow.
By force, they tried to harm me.

But the plan they made,
Turned on them.
Because the love of God
Surrounds me.


“But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.” 2 Thessalonians 3:3

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment