Searching

Friday, October 31, 2014

9. Keep Me Tethered

 “Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.”  Psalm 2:3


Keep me tethered with the cord of life,
As the baby in the womb.
Feed me with Your undying love.
You expressed from the tomb!

 Put Your arms of love around me,
And link me with this cord.
Allow us now and forever,
To be of one accord.

Restraint is not always a bad word.  It depends on the purpose of the restraint and the way it is administered. 

Man’s desire to be independent of GOD’s rule over himself is born out of an ungrateful heart for the love GOD has for him.  Satan is the father of this lie!

Man proved to himself in the Garden his lack of self-control when he ate the fruit of the tree which was forbidden.  If man cannot control himself is it not logical to receive help from the One who loves and cares, the One that knows every hair on his head? 

Just as GOD placed a tree in the Garden of Eden He also placed a tree in a garden on Calvary’s Hill where His SON, GOD incarnate, JESUS was crucified!  As for me I would much rather live for the One that has shown so much love for me than the one that has proven himself defeated! 

“You turn things around! Shall the potter be considered as equal with the clay, That what is made would say to its maker, “He did not make me”; Or what is formed say to him who formed it, “He has no understanding “?” Isaiah 29:16  

No comments:

Post a Comment