Searching

Friday, August 18, 2017

O Dear JESUS

“A Psalm of David. Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.” Psalm 35:1

Have you ever felt you were right about something but there was no one to stand behind you?  Have you ever been falsely accused and wished there was just one to take your side that understood your situation? “Plead my cause”

When we face the ridicule and sure pressure from others, those who’s only desire is to scorn and afflict, where do we go when seemingly there is no one to come to our aid? Our friends say they are behind us but they are so far behind us they can’t be found.  “There is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.” “O LORD”

We can attempt to fight our battles by ourselves and fail or we can admit our weakness and allow GOD to give us the victory. JESUS stood when Steven was stoned.  If you allow Him His rightful place in your life, He will stand for you. “fight against them that fight against me.”


I thought they were there,
Those that were with me.
Now they’re gone, out of my sight.

No one to care about,
What I’m facing.
O Dear JESUS, for me fight.


What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:31



No comments:

Post a Comment