Searching

Friday, February 23, 2018

Noonday Light


“And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.” Psalm 37:6

Trying to live a life that is CHRIST honoring is not always easy.  We may be doing the best we can and our hearts desire may be to show the righteousness of CHRIST to those around us, but you can be sure the discouragers are close around.  Some are “wolves in sheep clothing” and sadly others are fellow believers puffed up in their own pride.  Here in this verse we find the promise of sweet deliverance. “And he shall bring forth thy righteousness”

No critic’s darkness has the ability to overshadow the Light and Glory of the SAVIOR.  Not even the light man offers will out illuminate the “Noonday LIGHT” which out brightens all creation.  This LIGHT is JESUS who created all lessor lights. “as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.”

At times I find my walk not easy.
My only propose is to follow Thee.
Help me LORD to righteously love you,
And keep the enemy far from me.

Help me LORD to always trust You.
Hold my hand as I walk with Thee.
Trusting always in Your promises.
Shine Your Light over me.

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” John 8:12





No comments:

Post a Comment