Searching

Sunday, April 13, 2014

2. Constantly Abiding

“But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.”  Psalm 1:2

In everything that I may do,
My GOD, I depend on You.
You’re in my thoughts all the day.
Only You can bring me through.

And in the night when I go to sleep,
May my mind be drawn above.
Showered by Your peaceful way,
Made complete by Your love.


The believer’s joy is maintained by constantly keeping the LORD in the center of their heart and mind.  Jesus is our Savior, example and our GOD.  Keeping Him in the center of our thoughts gives the peace and strength we need to struggle against anything we are ever faced with.

A watchful eye on the way He lived His live, will always give the victory in ours.  
GOD’s Word is all the power we need, to live our lives and succeed. 


“Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:” Philippians 2:5 


No comments:

Post a Comment