Searching

Friday, April 11, 2014

1. Walk, Stand and Sit



“Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.”  Psalm 1:1

Each person that is born again will have the desire to be holy!  “Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God." (Leviticus 20:7)

If our hearts are open to the instruction of Holy Spirit, He will help us to “walk”, “stand” and “sit” in the place that will honor GOD.  


I will walk in the strength of Jesus.
In His power I will not fail.
I will trust His living Word.
Through its strength I will prevail.

I shall live in the presence of Christ.
His glory will light my way.
Never wanting for anything else,
Just to abide and never stray.


See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.  Ephesians 5:15-16






No comments:

Post a Comment