Searching

Monday, February 13, 2017

A Strong City

Blessed be the LORD: for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city. Psalm 31:21


I acknowledge GOD was under no obligation to free me from my wicked self, to forgive me of my many sins.  I acknowledge GOD profoundly saved me and placed me where I didn’t deserve, in the shelter of His arms, under the cover of His wing in the midst of His sheepfold. “Blessed be the LORD” 

I acknowledge I broke every part of the law GOD had put before me.  I rebelled and shook my fist in His face, I made lying accusations about Him.  I mocked Him with cruel words of disrespect.  And what did He do to me for being such a fool? “he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness

GOD sent His SON who knew no sin, to be sin for me. To make me righteous!  How could this be?  “He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.” Psalm 40:12.  CHRIST JESUS took me from my Sodom and my Gomorra and placed me in His Sheepfold where He alone is The Door.  This is my, “Strong City




God placed me in a place so sure.
Where I was safe and I was secure.
Surrounded by His presence there.
Full of content and no despair.

Blessed be the Lord, 
My power and my peace.
Precious Lord Jesus,
With love not to cease.

Kept in His sheepfold, I was to remain.
Oh my soul, what a peaceful domain.
Far from the wolf and the tempters claw.
Where peace was found and love I saw.

Blessed be the Lord, 
My power and my peace.
Precious Lord Jesus,
With love not to cease.



“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8

“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Romans 10:13

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:7-10

No comments:

Post a Comment