Searching

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Don't Be Silly

“Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.” Psalm 31:2


It is the testimony of David that we can be confident in the promises of GOD.  He has shared with us in this Psalm his trials and heartache and yet in the end all is well, because he trusted GOD. “Be of good courage”

I may not completely understand why I have to go through some of the things I do. I may not understand the timing of GOD.  But I stay confident, GOD will most certainly answer. Looking back on my life as David did I see the movement of GOD in it.  Our resistance to the path GOD has chosen for us only complicates what time we have.  GOD is self-restrained by His promises to bring you through everything you face.  Isn’t it silly to fight Him while His only intention is to help? he shall strengthen your heart”

Oh the marvelous place in life the believer has!  Such benefits we have in CHRIST.  Nothing can be compared to what we enjoy in the LORD.  Even when we resist He is there watching over us, guiding us through the path He has chosen for us.  Thank you JESUS for Your forgiveness when we cry like babies not understanding You are only looking out for us.  Help our unbelief! “all ye that hope in the LORD.”


When the wind blows and waves are high,
My heart may begin to faint.
But rest assured oh friend of mine,
There is joy in knowing I’m a saint.

For there’s not a thing that passes my way,
That my GOD is not aware of.
So let the winds blow and the waves go high.
God will carry me through by His love.


“But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.” 2 Thessalonians 3:3 







No comments:

Post a Comment