Searching

Thursday, May 4, 2017

It's About Time

The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.” Psalm 33:11


Ineptness is a trait of man but it can’t be found when we speak of GOD!  His plan is finished. He speaks it from His thought.  GOD is outside of time and is not limited by it! The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever”

Elasticity is a peculiarity of the plans of man but the plan of GOD is not flexible.  Time has no effect on GOD’s plan.  It stands forever, unmovable, unchanging and always comes to pass. “The LORD standeth for ever”

While GOD is outside of time man is not.  GOD reveals His plan to man through the element of time.  Man is limited by the time he is allotted. His acceptance of GOD’s plan is crucial to where he will spend eternity. GOD’s grace is, “to all generations.”

I’ve wasted time on, my own ways.
Trying to make, the curve turn straight.
The more I tried, the more I failed.
Then I turned to GOD, and He prevailed.

Time is something we don’t want to waist.
Every moment is precious so.
Forget the things you think will work,
Trust GOD’s plan, and forward go.


“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11



No comments:

Post a Comment