Searching

Saturday, May 6, 2017

The Other Side of Blessed

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.”  Psalm 33:12

The other side of blessed is, cursed.  Cursed is for all that deny GOD His rightful inheritance.  An inheritance He deserves because of His superior love and kindness. He made it, He loved it when it was unlovable and He redeemed it by His own blood. 

When looking at myself, I can’t see anything that GOD would find in me that would cause Him to want me to be a part of His inheritance.  He is not looking at me or the meagerly works I do to try to improve myself, He looks at His Son who took my place.  It is not me and my imperfection but it is CHRIST and His perfection that GOD sees.   

Whether a nation or a single person it is much better to be blessed than to be cursed!  When the LORD is given His rightful position, His blessings are sure to come, but to deny Him is a frightful place to be.


I was cursed, now I’m blessed.
I was filthy now I’m clean.
I was undeserving, this is a fact.
Now in CHRIST life is serene.

A beauty bought, by His own blood,
To this undeserving soul.
Such stunning grace! He forgave.
And from broken, He made me whole.

If He loved me this much, He has to love you more. Trust JESUS today.  John 3:16



“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?”  Romans 8:31

No comments:

Post a Comment