Searching

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The Great Protector

“There is no king saved by the multitude of an host: a mighty man is not delivered by much strength.” Psalm 33:16

Strength can be an asset or a liability; it depends on how we use it.  Learning brings intellect but puffed up intelligence is madness.  

Too often we are deceived by pride and we are crippled by our own self worth.  Strength and intellect are wonderful as long as the limitations of them are understood.  

When we lay down our own powers and rely on GOD, we are on the road to victory!  There is not a situation we find ourselves in that GOD is not able to handle! 

I’ve found GOD able in every way,
He’s never let me down.
He has taken me from desperation,
And wiped away my frown. 

When I find myself weak and weary,
He comes to lift me up.
He gently takes my hand in His,
And we begin to sup. 

Precious is the LORD to me,
Oh, glory to His name.
Since I placed my trust in Him,
I’ve never been the same.


“While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.” John 17:12


No comments:

Post a Comment