Searching

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

CHANGE! GOD Doesn’t- We Must!

 “The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.” Psalm 34:16

No one ever escapes the eyes of the LORD.  He is constantly looking upon the righteous and the wicked.  His eyes are inescapable and His intent for those He looks upon will never change.  GOD does not change, only man can change.  It is always up to us to change and therefore change the perspective in the way GOD looks at us. “The face of the LORD is against them that do evil”

Only the the fool doesn’t care about the legacy they leave.  They are full of themselves having no thought of those they leave behind.  They are only interested in themselves and what is going on in the present, giving no thought for others when they are gone.  They could care less about GOD, in their mind He doesn’t exist.  Such fools will be left with a legacy of contempt which no one wants to remember.  GODs plan for the righteous is a new heaven and a new earth, but the abode of the ungodly is Hell where every remembrance of them will cease. “to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.”


I felt the eyes of GOD,
Looking down upon me.
Piercing eyes they were,
Knowing all my shame.

In my heart, fear came upon me.
I wrestled deep, within my soul.
I knew change was my only answer.
To have relief, my only goal.

I made the change, I gave my life to JESUS.
Now His eyes are not the same.
When GOD looks down from His place in Glory
His eyes are full of grace and never shame.


“The memory of the just is blessed: but the name of the wicked shall rot.” Proverbs 10:7







No comments:

Post a Comment