Searching

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Cry Baby Cry

“The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.” Psalm 34:17

Crying is sad if I we don’t have someone to cry to that will listen.  People cry all the time for different reasons but what good does it do to cry if there is no one there to wipe the tears?  It is also sad if we have someone that will listen but hasn't the power to deliver.  Comfort is good but deliverance is sweet to the soul. “The righteous cry”

There are people that bring comfort to us when we are down and I thank GOD for them.  These are GODs angels practicing love.  These sweet souls have the wonderful ability to listen but only GOD can deliver. JESUS is both a listener and a deliverer.  the LORD heareth, and delivereth them”

There is nothing GOD can’t do, He is omnipotent.  What is out of our hands, is in His.  He never goes half way, He is a full and complete GOD.  His promise is not to help us in some things but in ALL things. “out of all their troubles.”

Call me a cry baby if you like.
I'll take no offense if you do.  
I have someone that listens to me.
Wouldn’t you like someone too?

He hears all I bring before Him.
Not one thing does He let slip by.
He delivers me from all my troubles.
That’s why I continue to cry.

“Jesus wept” John 11:35

No comments:

Post a Comment