Searching

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Diamonds and Gold

“And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.” Psalm 35:28

One that has tasted the Glory of GOD through His grace can not help but speak of His loving kindness.  Even those He told not to say anything could’t keep quite about it (Mark 7:36).  Better than diamonds and better than gold are the blessings of the LORD.  Precious are the feet of those that bring and speak of the wonders of the LORD. “And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness”

May it not be said that I have kept silent concerning the things of my GOD!  May my mouth overflow with the declaration of His goodness and the testimony of my life declare His righteousness.  Let my objective be to publish all the things of the ALMIGHTY continually. “praise all the day long.”

They told me I spoke to much
About the things GOD has done.
Why not talk about other things,
Like the diamonds and gold you’ve won?

Oh, but listen to me my friends
They can’t begin to compare.
All of them will vanish,
But my JESUS will always be there.


“How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!” Isaiah 52:7

No comments:

Post a Comment