Searching

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

I’m Letting GOD Know

“Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me.” Psalm 35:26

It is wrong to take action on our own against those that torment us, but it is wise to turn them over to the LORD.  HE is able to bring them to their defeat. “Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt:”

We bring to the LORD our inner most feelings. Feelings that are deep in our soul.  They captivate our heart and release is needed.  Allow GOD to respond to your petition and relief will come.  Leaving GOD out of the equation will only make things more complicated. “let them be clothed with shame and dishonour”

The enemies purpose is to make you as uncomfortable as they can.  With every opportunity you allow them they will take advantage of it and cause more havoc in your live! “that magnify themselves against me.”

I might be hurt
but I’m not dumb.
I know from where 
My help comes from.

If I try to fight this
All on my own,
Leaving out GOD
I’ll be overthrown.  

“Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD” 2 Chronicles 20:17a  








No comments:

Post a Comment