Searching

Thursday, November 2, 2017

GOD Does

Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment, even unto my cause, my God and my Lord.” Psalm 35:23


My paraphrase of what David is saying, ‘Please my GOD shake yourself out of sleep and awake to my need’.   GOD of course never sleeps or even takes a nap.  “Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.” (Psalm 121:4).  The fact is David is stirring  himself up in his appeal. As believers we “live by faith” knowing the LORD will always accomplish what He has already promised. “Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment”

There are times when things are so trying on us it is hard to think anyone can see what we are going through, we feel all alone and forgotten.  We feel no one understands the gravity of the situation we are in, but GOD does!  If you are one of HIS, HE always does.  “even unto my cause”

While reading this verse it made apparent of the personal relationship David has with his GOD.  He makes it adamantly clear his appeal is to his GOD and his LORD!  The privilege of answered prayer from the GOD of GLORY only comes to those that have a personal relationship with HIM.  He doesn’t hear fake believers.  David says GOD is his GOD, I say because I have placed my trust in CHRIST, His shed blood for me and believe He has risen from the dead, by my faith in HIM, HE is MY GOD!  Is HE your GOD? “my God and my Lord.”


There is never a doubt GOD will answer.
This is never a worry of mine.
I know He hears what I’m asking.
His answer is a matter of time.

Now GOD has no time to stall Him.
He understands all of our fears.
While we think it takes forever.
GOD answers as soon as He hears.


“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Romans 10:13






No comments:

Post a Comment