Searching

Monday, October 30, 2017

In the Comfort of His Arms

“This thou hast seen, O LORD: keep not silence: O Lord, be not far from me.” Psalm 35:22


There is nothing that goes on that the LORD doesn’t know about.  He is the Creator of everything, He is omniscient. The affairs of His creation are constantly before Him, and this means you.  “Thou hast seen it; for thou beholdest mischief and spite, to requite it with thy hand:” (Psalm 10:14a). “This thou hast seen, O LORD”

It is the desire of the child of GOD to hear the voice of GOD especially when they are in distress.  We see GOD’s voice in the action He takes on our behalf. This action revives the heart and keeps us in the comfort of His arms. “keep not silence: O LORD” 

The distance between the LORD and the child of GOD is impossible to calculate.  The child of GOD is constantly in His presence.  “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.” (John 14:16-17). Our sin can keep our fellowship from being what it should be, but the believer will never escape the presence of the LORD! “be not far from me.”


I’m in Your presence at all times,
Even when the sorrows of life prevail.
I can’t escape Your love that is before me.
Even when in my sin I fail.

I’m so thankful I have a GOD that loves me.
No matter what the hard times bring.
His promise is, “never to leave me”
And for this shall my heart sing.


“Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:35-39





No comments:

Post a Comment