Searching

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Love Always Wins

“But in mine adversity they rejoiced, and gathered themselves together: yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; they did tear me, and ceased not:” Psalm 35:15


Because we love our enemies and pray for them doesn’t mean we should expect always to see a change in them.  At the same time it doesn’t mean GOD isn’t answering our prayers and honoring our love.  We must understand while He deals with our enemies He is also doing a work in us. “But in mine adversity they rejoiced” 

They, “gathered themselves together” in groups, they come after you.  Collectively they bring you more heartache, but “greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” (1 John 4:4)

They bring lies about you that you know nothing of. You wonder, ‘where did that come from?’ “I knew it not”

They are relentless in their persecution, there seems to be no end to their harassment. Take heart my friend, “God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” (Galatians 6:7)  they did tear me, and ceased not:” 

We must never quit, we must continuing to pray and love the enemies of our live no matter how difficult it is. This is the second great commandment!  “Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.” (Matthew 22:39)


I’ll keep praying, no matter the cost.
Even when my enemy comes like a wasp.

Their sting may cause some temporary pain,
But I’ll just keep praying, in JESUS name.

The victory is mine, because love always wins.
I’ll pray for their lives and for the covering of their sins.

In JESUS Name…



“Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” 1 John 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment