Searching

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Be a Big Mouth

“I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.” Psalm 35:18


David isn’t trying to make a deal with the LORD.  He was confident GOD was going to rescue him from his trial and is anticipating his response for it.  I don’t believe David doubted for a moment that  GOD wasn’t going to come to his aid.  This is what made him “a man after GOD’s own heart.” “I will give thee thanks”

His praise for GOD’s goodness will be brought before “the great congregation”, to all the people of GOD, that all might be renewed in their hearts by the mercies of GOD.

He will take his declaration to all the people of the world, that all might hear of the wonderful grace of GOD and desire the LORD for themselves. “I will praise thee among much people.”


I have been asked, why I keep speaking of GOD’ grace.
My answer to you is, I must share Christ's embrace.

He loved me when I was unlovable, to all.
My future was bleak, I had no hope at all.
I was corrupted with sin, amoral and sad.
He died for me, and I had nothing to add.

So my words must keep flowing of Christ’s marvelous grace.
For now and forever, through eternity and space.

Thank you JESUS!


“Return to thine own house, and shew how great things God hath done unto thee. And he went his way, and published throughout the whole city how great things Jesus had done unto him.” Luke 8:39




No comments:

Post a Comment