Searching

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Glory to GOD

“For thou hast made him most blessed for ever: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.” Psalm 21:6

Every hope the believer has is passed through JESUS.  Every blessing we have or ever will have is only because of the personal relationship we have with our LORD!  We deserve nothing and have everything!

By His stripes we are healed.  He takes our sorrow and replaces it with joy.  He wipes the pain from our hearts and changes our appearance.  By His sacrifice we are made righteous.  We are a new creation in and through CHRIST!

He took all the sorrow I had. 
He replaced it with joy!
He lifted me from the depths of pain, 
And my grief He did destroy!

He changed my appearance, 
My frown was left behind!
He replaced it with a smile, 
And my face began to shine!

My walk no longer limps along; 
My steps became sure and true!
I skip along the road He gave, 
My life is completely new!


“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” 2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment