Searching

Friday, February 5, 2016

Just Ask

“He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever.” Psalm 21:4


Thank GOD for the victory we can have in JESUS.  I think of all the wasted years of my life I spent when all I had to do was ask.  The times of loneliness and pain could have been wiped away had only asked earlier then I did.  Never the less I’m forever thankful for the day I did!


The request was made from deep within; 
My heart was down with despair. 
I cried aloud, you heard my cry, 
And my life You did repair! 


Not only did I receive the relief, 
That I so desperately needed. 
But now forever this day won’t end,
Because in Christ I pleaded!


Thank You Lord for all You’ve done,
Without You I’d been defeated!
Now I look toward Heaven above
Where I know that You are seated! 


“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:” Matthew 7:7


No comments:

Post a Comment