Searching

Monday, February 1, 2016

What More Could you Want


“Thou hast given him his heart's desire, and hast not with holden the request of his lips. Selah.” Psalm 21:2


The child of GOD is blessed beyond understanding.  The greatest of all blessings is His SON!  The things the LORD has done for me are too numerous to write down.  How wonderful it is to have such love from The Almighty GOD!  Stop and think about it!

Don’t become complacent, keep your eyes on JESUS and receive your hearts desire.  He’s waiting to pour out a blessing.  Live by faith! 


How soon we forget 
The love of the Savior.
How soon we forget 
What He has to give!

If only we trust Him 
With the life we live.
Our hearts desire 
To us He’ll give! 

JESUS my Lord High and Holy! 
JESUS my King forever more!
In my life He has made all the difference!
Hidden in JESUS, as an eagle I soar!



“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” 2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment