Searching

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Riding On The SON


“The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!” Psalm 21:1

How sweet the feel of victory that can only come through GOD.  Nothing is compared to it, its joy is overwhelming.  

When things come our way that we know are out of our control there is truly only one place to go and that is to the LORD!  But don't forget the little things.  It is important to take them to the LORD also. If we don't chances are they will turn to the ones that are out of control!


When the battles over
And labors they are done.
We’ll have jubilation 
In the Fathers Son!

Joy encapsulated 
In God’s power and His might.
Winning this hard battle 
That brought us so much fright!

I knew I couldn’t do it 
No matter how hard I tried.
The enemy was much stronger. 
So on the Son I will ride!  

Riding in His glory! 
Riding by my faith!
Trusting in my Savior!
Knowing I’ll be safe!


“Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.”  Hebrews 12:2





No comments:

Post a Comment