Searching

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Words and Thoughts

“Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.” Psalm19:14

Every word that proceeds from our mouths is as important as the breath we breathe.  Every thought we have conditions our hearts to speak those things that are most important.  Wasted thoughts bring wasted words!

My hearts breaks as I think of those the LORD has put in my path as He has done this week and even this afternoon.  Oh LORD, I pray my words were the right ones and that You were the One that chose them for me!

With every breath to speak your word
With reverence and with grace!
This is the desire of my heart.
For JESUS who took my place!

With every thought that passes through,
This mind that I possess,
Let all my thoughts be for You,
And evil ones suppress!

With the help that comes from You
I know I cannot fail.
But if I trust in myself   
I know I won’t prevail! 

“I intreated thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word.” Psalm 119:58


No comments:

Post a Comment