Searching

Friday, January 29, 2016

In The Kings Care


“Save, LORD: let the king hear us when we call.” Psalm 20:9

Better it is when crying for help that someone hears you then a plea that goes unanswered.  A voice that returns only by your echo is emptiness and hope is unfulfilled.

There has never been a call to JESUS that has gone unanswered!  Neither the reason or the time of day will hinder the the prayer of the one that calls on Him!  

The first and only prayer of an unbeliever that is heard is when they realize they are in need of CHRIST for their salvation.  When that prayer is answered then and only then they will have free access to the throne of GOD!


There is no greater hope
Then the hope I have in GOD!
I have never been forsaken!
While on His path I have trod! 

Never mind all the distractions,
And all the worry that came my way.
In the end He always answers.
In His bosom my soul will stay!  

I will forever trust my JESUS,
I rest myself in His care.
Now, always and forever, 
Toward Glory I prepare!


“Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” James 5:16


No comments:

Post a Comment