Searching

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

No Excuses


“Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;” Psalm 20:2

The “Great Commission” JESUS gave to us before He went to the FATHER was given to all that claim CHRIST as Savior.  Some have miss understood believing it was intended for pastors and others that are trained for Christian service.    

You don’t have to be a theologian to to be a witness for JESUS!  You just need to be “born-again” and have a testimony to back it up!  “Return to thine own house, and shew how great things God hath done unto thee.” Luke 8:39  If you have nothing to say chances are you are not “born-again”!

If you are saved and have not been a witness, you are in rebellion to GOD’s Word!  Take relief in this promise, “he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:”  Phillipians 1:6  Tell someone what great things the LORD has done for you!

There is a task that is set before us,
It was declared by the Lord Himself!
Just one thing that He commissioned, 
Tell others of Him and not of yourself. 

This may seem like the simplest of orders.
And yet we are hindered as we try.
Oh my friend let me tell you,
Without His help it is impossible to comply!

Send me the help oh my dear Jesus.
Open my heart and help me to hear.
Give me the words that I might teach them
Of all your grace, to them appear!  

I need the strength you alone can give me.
My ability is limited with doubt and fright.
Lead me dear Lord by the Holy Spirit,
Help me to walk in your power and might!

Then I know I can have the victory.
I’ll be able to win the souls you sent by.
Then my life will be filled with splendor.
Knowing to your commission I did comply!

“Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” Matthew 28:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment