Searching

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I Rejoice


“We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfill all thy petitions.” Psalm 20:5

One day the LORD is either coming back or I will go to Him.  No matter what way I go, I will rejoice because His salvation is real!  While I wait for that great day I will continue to lift up my hands toward Glory and praise Him with all I have.

I will sing the song of salvation, of all His wondrous ways!  He took me from the mired mud where I was buried in the depths of my sin.  He led my way to salvation and raised me to the higher ground of His love.  How can I help but rejoice?

I have no worry 
Concerning what I face.
The LORD is with me 
No matter what takes place!

I’m filled with His assurance, 
my hearts all a glow.
Where ever He leads me, 
I’m ready to go!

I lift high this banner 
that represents my King.
I raise my arms toward Heaven, 
With my mouth I sing!

Joy overwhelming 
resides in my soul!
My GOD hears my prayers,
And onward I go!


“Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.” 1Timothy 6:12

No comments:

Post a Comment