Searching

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Glad I Know



“Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.” Psalm 20:6


There is a big difference between wishing and knowing.  I’m glad I know!  Not because of my intellect but because I can stand on the Word of GOD!  I’m most likely not as smart as most but I’m smart enough to trust the LORD!  He reached down from Glory through JESUS and I hold tightly to His right hand!


Out of Heaven GOD hears His anointed.
The arms of The Almighty surrounds His own.
Never to worry for help or assurance. 
Held by His right hand down from His throne!



“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;  And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” Philippians 2:9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment