Searching

Monday, January 4, 2016

Thank GOD for His Law

Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.” Psalm 19:12

Had it not been for GOD’s law I would have not known my own nature.  We are born sinners but in our hearts we don’t see it that way.  We get caught up in self, believing we are special and good.

One look at what GOD expects from us and we are certain we are imperfect.  It is impossible to escape our sin without the One who lived the sinless life, died for us and rose again!  JESUS SAVES!

Perfect is the law of GODReveling all my ways.Showing me I can’t keep it allTemptation my heart obeys!
 
This picture is not pretty!
I have utterly failed!
My wanderings have been many.
But in Christ I have prevailed!

I was told of JESUS
Who lived His life for me!
He died and He rose again.
His righteousness set me free!

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.” Romans 10:4

No comments:

Post a Comment