Searching

Saturday, February 20, 2016

The Archers Arrow

“Therefore shalt thou make them turn their back, when thou shalt make ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the face of them.” Psalm 21:12

You may think you can hide from GOD but only a fool would think so.  You may think you can disguise yourself so GOD can't see you!  Ahab thought so but the arrow of the unknown archer found the perfect spot!  Don't be an Ahab!  1 Kings 22


As they turn back, God moves forward
Onward to their utter defeat!

They will turn to run for safety. 
They’ll find no strength to move their feet!
  
There’s not a place to go in hiding.  
To escape The GOD that’s everywhere!

To the end of the universe His arrow finds you!
Your total defeat, GOD will declare!



Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?  If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.” Psalm 139:7-12

See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: Hebrews 12:25


No comments:

Post a Comment