Searching

Monday, February 8, 2016

My Never Ending Story

“His glory is great in thy salvation: honour and majesty hast thou laid upon him.”  Psalm 21:5

It’s been forty six years sense I put my trust in JESUS and I will never get tired of telling the story of what He has done for me!  Whenever I tell my story I never feel like I have given the LORD the honor He deserves!

I’ve given my testimony so many times that all my family and many of my friends can tell it for me.  I told our church yesterday that it is, ‘my never ending story’.  It will never change or ever end it will continue for eternity!  It will proceed forever even to the throne of GOD to give praise to JESUS who gave so much for one so underserving!


Is there a way to express 
What GOD has done?
Is there a way to show 
Your gratitude for the SON?

Is there a way to express
All your delight?
Show me the way LORD
Send me the Light!

How do you honor 
One such as He?
How do you thank Him 
For what He brought to be?

How do you utter 
All that you feel?
Glory and Honor, 
JESUS is real!

Why did He give me 
The peace that He did?
Why didn’t He look at all 
The bad that I did?

Why didn’t He see 
And leave me behind?
Inexpressible love, 
JESUS so kind!

There are no words 
That you can express!
There is not a sentence 
That I can attest!

There is not a thought 
That you can expel! 
The love of JESUS, 
I wish to tell!  

He loved me on
That very dark night!
He had sent others 
To tell of His might!

He opened His Book 
In my sight!
I saw JESUS, 
He sent the Light!


“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” John 8:12

No comments:

Post a Comment