Searching

Saturday, January 6, 2018

O Wonderful Day

“For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.” Psalm 36:9

There is only one source of life, one source of satisfaction. GOD’s fountain is the place of everlasting hope and peace.  The fountain of GOD rises high, it refreshes the soul.  It is the source of all life.  It is filled with Living Water! “For with thee is the fountain of life”.

There is natural light and there is “The Light”.  Light makes vision possible but the glory of “The Light” gives vision to the souls of men.  Natural light help us not to stumble as we walk but “The Light” purifies the heart and brings us to the place where there is no stumbling at all! “in thy light shall we see light.”

There was a fountain from which I drank.
The water of it quenched my thirst.
The satisfaction I received that day,
Was so intense I thought I would burst.

Brought out of darkness, O wonderful day!
I saw the Light like never before.
The Light I saw purified my soul,
Now through CHRIST I’ll sin no more.

“The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.” Proverbs 14:27

“But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.” John 4:14




No comments:

Post a Comment