Searching

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Stay Hitched Stay Safe

“Let not the foot of pride come against me, and let not the hand of the wicked remove me.” PSALM36:11

It is not a question of if the believer will have adversity, but when?  Don’t deceive yourself.  If you are living for the LORD the one living for the devil will continually be at your heals.  They are relentless and shrewd.  They will take every advantage to discourage and destroy.  Even the strongest can fall  if they don’t keep themselves under the protection of the LORD. “Let not the foot of pride come against me”

Thinking we are capable ourselves in holding off the enemy is utter nonsense. We are compared to sheep for a reason, we need a shepherd.  Without the Good Shepherd we are without hope of victory against the weakest of our foes.  The believer is yoked together with CHRIST for a reason.  Stay hitched and stay safe!  “let not the hand of the wicked remove me.”

The wicked will try to break your stride
And cause you to stumble and fall.
They’ll try to break your yoke with CHRIST.
Stay hitched and you’ll stand tall.

Wondering away from the Shepherds care
And you’ll be found in a desert land.
Keep yourself where you can hear His voice
And I can promise you’ll always stand.

“But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.” 2 Thessalonians 3:3

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”  Matthew 11:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment