Searching

Monday, September 21, 2015

Brilliant the Light


“At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.”  Psalm 18:12

The intensity of the brilliance of GOD is light in its purest form.  The voice of thundering and sharp bolts of lightning announces the brightness of His Glory, and darkness runs from His presence!

“Through the brightness before him were coals of fire kindled.” GOD’s presence moves the dark clouds from their place and changes them to bright fiery hail stones that fall away in the darkness, only His brightness remains!

In the end darkness will no longer exist; it will be gone along with all it represents.  No more sin, no more pain and the sorrow it causes.  Only the brightness of the SON will remain! 

Even now a glimpse of the final Glory is available to those that by faith trust GOD’ SON and the reality of it all will appear at His appearance!

Brilliant the Light that shines through darkness!
Wiping away a heart full of sin!
Brilliant the Light that shines through darkness!
Those that call on JESUS surly will win!   

Oh the Light He is so precious.
Morning visions of glory I see.
Revelation made perfect
Through JESUS my Savior.
Magnificent light He gave to me.

Brilliant the Light that shines through darkness,
Making our path much easier to stroll.
Brilliant the Light that shines through darkness,
Shine through me, winning others my goal.

Oh the Light He is so precious.
Morning visions of glory I see.
Revelation made perfect
Through JESUS my Savior.
Magnificent light He gave to me.


“I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.”  Revelation 22:16

No comments:

Post a Comment