Searching

Monday, September 28, 2015

Split to Safety


“Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.”  Psalm 18:15

How magnificent the salvation of the LORD!  By GOD’s supernatural power He splits the natural and buries sin in the depths of forever!  

Men do not have such ability as GOD, theirs is only the natural!  They try without the hope of success to overcome sin but it hangs on to them like a leach.  No work of their own or the love they may express to others has the ability to relieve them from the sin that plagues the evil heart!

GOD makes the way, He splits the sea and we are able to walk on dry land through the safety of His forgiveness.  Left behind is the enemy, our sin which is buried in the depths of the sea of forgiveness! 

GOD split the sea, He split the veil!
He made away for me.
Freedom came from this life of sin,
When JESUS set me free!

Oh to know this splendid grace,
Overwhelms this soul within!
I’m free, I’m free for evermore,
From this depraved life of sin!

I don’t deserve His amazing grace.
Without it, I would be lost!
I will forever praise the name of JESUS!
By His sacrifice, my sins were tossed!

“But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. Romans 6:22



No comments:

Post a Comment