Searching

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Wings of the Wind


“And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.”  Psalm 18:10

GOD’ power can only be imagined, His strength is far above any thought we can conceive.  There is nothing mightier than the ALMIGHTY; He rides “upon the cherub”!

The breath of His existence carries Him from here to there.  There is no resistance as He flies and watches over His creation.  He moves as He wills, while He is here He is also there, He flies on the “wings of the wind”! 

He is the protector of His people!  He is the enemy of those that resist Him!  But one day everyone will declare Him to be the LORD of lords and the KING of kings!  He is GOD, the ALMIGHTY!

I don’t see the wind when it blows
But I see the effects of it.
GOD rides the wings of the wind
And yet is far above it!

He rides the winds on my behalf
And this I AM sure of it!
Not seen with the naked eye.
By faith I have discovered it!

God breaths the wind by His power
He has complete control over it!
Just as I can’t see the wind
By faith I see GOD in it!

So blow therefor you Mighty Wind
As I ride along with You!
Take me high to Heaven’s hope
With all my breath I praise You!


“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”  Philippians 2:9-11   

No comments:

Post a Comment