Searching

Friday, March 18, 2016

The One Called Along Side

“Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.” 
Psalm 22:11

JESUS was cast from the womb and thrown into a wicked world that the “prince of the power of the air”, Satan the devil had the influence over!  Yes He was GOD but also man and would have to face all that we do in our lives. He would have to have the victory over sin and in the end death!  

JESUS was aware of the enemy He was to face, He knew because of His manhood that He needed the presence of the FATHER.  “Be not far from me; for trouble is near.” CHRIST knew the need.  All would leave Him, some would deny him either in word or in action and Judas would betray Him.  Even at the end on the cross the FATHER would turn His back to Him!

When we have placed our trust in CHRIST and are “born-again” we too are thrust into a world full of wickedness.  We also must say, Be not far from me; for trouble is near”.  But never fear, you will never walk alone.  


Oh such weakness I have 
Without my GOD.
My enemies He will break 
With the power of His rod!

He watches over me
Like the hen to her chicks.
He’ll put me under His wing
I’ll feel none of their pricks!

When the trumpet sounds
We will meet in the sky.
We’ll glide up to Heaven
Where JESUS will reunify!

What a day that will be…


And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;” John 14:16

“And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:20b



No comments:

Post a Comment