Searching

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Totally Exhausted

“I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.” Psalm 22:14

We must understand because of the humanity of CHRIST, He felt the same effects as any other man would from the cruelty He was given.  We make a mistake when we assume because He was both man and GOD that it was different for Him!  

JESUS willingly put on full humanity placing on Himself both the mental and physical characteristics we have.  This verse expresses the total exhaustion He took upon Himself for us!  

I don’t believe there has ever been a person born that has ever faced the same type of suffering JESUS did for us!  When you feel down because of your trials, look up and find your relief in JESUS who became totally exhausted for you!

I’m weak as water, My legs have no strength.
My pain just continues to such a great length!

This sorrow and heartache continues on and on.
With sweat drops of blood, My FATHER let it be gone!

Oh but I must to show My love for all souls
I must make Calvary, it’s the end of My goals!

”And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.”  Luke 22:44





No comments:

Post a Comment