Searching

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Blessed Blessed Blessed

“Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.” Psalm 32:2


If there was a word stronger than “Blessed” that would come to my mind as I write this I would most certainly use it.  Somehow this word does not seem to capture the enormous expression of love and gratitude I have for the position I have in CHRIST.  Yet, I am “Blessed”, and “Blessed” and “Blessed”! “Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity” 

What did the LORD see in me that He would take on Himself my vile corruption and die for me?  I must be honest, He saw no good in me.  He knew on my own I would be forever lost in my sin.  I was hideous in His eyes, I was without hope.  I didn’t like what I saw in myself, how could I expect GOD to?  Yet out of His abundant mercy GOD sent His Son to die in my place.  My own righteousness never had the ability to gain the acceptance of a Holy GOD but “Blessed” I am in CHRIST in whom I am made righteous.  He became sin for me, who knew no sin, that I would be made righteous in Him! (2 Cor. 5:21). “and in whose spirit there is no guile.”

I can never stop writing about what CHRIST did for me on the cross.  It will always keep me in love with Him.  But folks, it didn’t stop at the cross it was carried to the grave.  A grave that could not hold Him.  If it were to have stopped at the cross we could be thankful for the forgiveness we didn’t deserve, die clean, but we would have no hope for eternal live.  He paid the penalty of sin on the cross and defeat death and the grave in the resurrection!  “For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: (Rom.6:5). “Blessed”, “Blessed”, “Blessed”


In my mind I know I’ve sinned
My heart is full of shame.
It’s hard for me to understand
How Christ could take the blame.

Not because I am so good 
For in me there is none.
JESUS took it all from me.
I love the FATHER’s SON!

Not only did He take the sin
But He died for me the death.
Wiping all my sin and shame.
When JESUS took His last breath.



“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” 1 Peter 1:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment