Searching

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Let Us Sing

“Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.” Psalm 33:3


When a person puts their trust in CHRIST, GOD puts within them a song. Not just a song but a new song, a song you never heard before.  Strange as it may seem I can’t recall the the words to the song.  Nevertheless I understand and receive the immense joy I receive from it.  

So interesting it is, GOD gives us a song and His song causes us to sing to Him, and to all that will listen, the song of His wonderful grace.  Unlike the song GOD gave me I can without problem remember the words of the song I have for Him.  Words of His wonder and grace.  There are however not enough words written that can fill the verses for my song of Him. “Sing unto him a new song”

Help me LORD to "skillfully" sing the song of JESUS.  Allow me to hit all the notes in just they way they should be.  Help me to understand the tempo and never get ahead of the proper speed.  Let me stay in harmony with Your Word.  And most of all never let me stop singing, “with a loud noise.”


There is a song GOD gave me.
He wrote upon my heart.
Its new and its refreshing. 
Such joy it does impart.

There is within this song
A medley sweet and dear.
Of all that CHRIST has done.
It brings joy and never fear.

When I sing this song He gave me
Let me do my best.
With all the power within me.
Of His grace i will attest.


“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.” Colossians 3:16



No comments:

Post a Comment