Searching

Friday, March 31, 2017

A Heavy Hand

“For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.” Psalm 32:4


Rebellion against GOD is a cancer that eats away to the most inward part of the soul, it is the destroyer of peace, and it annihilates unity.  The life of the one whom has found himself under the heavy hand of GOD will not rest.  He is a restless soul! “For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me:”

The river that once ran strong has become a trickle and soon it will dry up. All hope has run from you and the desire for life has become anxiety.  I’ll just quit the mind says, I have no reason to keep on.  My blood has stopped my breath ceases, my feet won’t move.  All I have left is my tears and they are drying up. “my moisture is turned into the drought of summer.”

The saddest part of rebellion is the one that remains in it.  There are no excuses, no reason at all to continue in this pitiful state.  Do you think you can fight GOD and win? Do you think you can out last Him?  The answer to both is of course no! “For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.” Isaiah 9:12   Give your heart fully over to the LORD and He forgive and bring you back where peace and unity reside.


I struggled with GOD
But could not win.
I broke inside,
Because of my willful sin.

All is gone
I feel so weak.
I’ll bow before,
The Masters feet.



“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.” Matthew 11:28-29

No comments:

Post a Comment