Searching

Monday, April 17, 2017

I've Got My Eye On You

I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.” Psalm 32:8

There are different views on this verse.  One believes it is David that is the instructor and the other believes it is GOD.  David certainly had gone through enough in his experiences to be a great instructor.  In the end it was GOD that gave the instruction to David for the purpose of using him to instruct others. “I will instruct thee” I believe both views are correct.

I suppose one could say knowledge is alright without experience attached to it but experience allows the student to see the results of our decisions before defeat is upon us.  It helps prepare our way for success. I thank GOD today for all the teachers of His wonderful Word.  Those who without any other intention but to instruct us in the way we should go to have successful lives in CHRIST, teach us through their experience using GOD’ Word as the final authority. “and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go:

The good instructor will keep a constant eye upon those he teaches.  The student is never out of the eyesight of the instructor.  My mind wanders back in time when my mother would say, “i’m keeping an eye on you”!  I may have taken this to say she was always watching me, so I had better not get into trouble but it was never her intent to catch me doing wrong but rather to guide me in a good direction. “I will guide thee with mine eye.”


I walked a darkened path.
Unable to find my way.
Stumbling with every step.
Many scars would come to stay.

Coming face to face with trees
And the limbs that hit my face.
I stubbed my toes on the rocks.
The sight of me was a disgrace.

All it took was one to instruct
To guide my darkened way.
To take me by the hand,
And tell me what to say.

“I believe LORD JESUS, help my unbelief”.


“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” John 14:6





No comments:

Post a Comment