Searching

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Your Choice - Sorrow or Mercy

“Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.” Psalm 32:10


Resistance to GOD is the downfall of mankind.  How foolish it is to resist  The loving GOD who only has your best interest in mind.  It is like saying, “I don’t care how much peace I will receive by my trusting Him, I would rather drown in my sorrows.  I would rather have my agony and my shame. I will resist until I fade away into the anguish of Hell.” “Many sorrows shall be to the wicked:”

To accept the invitation of GOD’ mercy and grace is to claim by faith, GOD will fulfill what He promises. He is in fact the ALMIGHTY, who is , was and is to come! It is not to be  received by making some kind of agreement with GOD, you’ll give this for that, but to completely depend on Him and leave your destitute self out of the equation. “he that trusteth in the LORD,”

I don’t know if there is a more wonderful word than the word mercy. This word expresses more comfort then I can convey from my heart. A kind gesture from another is one thing but when JESUS took on my sins and  wiped my heart and soul from the devastation of that sin, and made me the righteousness GOD in Him, it is simply mind boggling.  “mercy shall compass him about.”


Oh wandering soul, 
Would you hear me please.
Please here what I have to say.

You don’t have to live your life
With trouble and fear.
And have agony along the way.

Mercy awaits! It’s already done!
Come forward my friend don’t shun.
JESUS your SAVIOR did this for YOU!
Not forgotten, He’ll make you a son!


“For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” 2 Corinthians 5:21










No comments:

Post a Comment