Searching

Saturday, April 29, 2017

There’s Within My Heart a Melody

“Rejoice in the LORD, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.”  Psalm 33:1

I have been overwhelmed with joy as I read this verse and thought over the many changes in my life, since Jesus came into my heart!  I will never understand, at least in this life how GOD could love one that was so unlovely, but He did and I was the beneficiary of this most excellent love! “Rejoice in the LORD, O ye righteous”

My mind has taken me back to the day of my salvation and the ones in the beginning of my walk with Jesus.  There in the vast wilderness of Alaska GOD put a song in my heart, a song that I can’t get out of my mind, it is deep within me and there is no escaping it’s melody, this is the song of my salvation! “for praise is comely for the upright.”  

I’m remembering North Star Baptist Church where GOD put me with a handful of other believers that became such an essential part of my life.  We were family in every sense of the word!  We spent all our time together because we loved each other.  Whether we were at church or afterward getting together for fellowship over a cup of Russian tea, there we were, just family, loving each other in the presence of our Savior!  

There have been many things happen since those special days, some good, some not so good but my song continues, it refuses to leave my heart!

Let Us Sing a song of rejoicing.
A song we lift up high.
One of the ever loving JESUS.
Of CHRIST I testify.

His love it stands forever.
Never to dissipate.
He brings His song of happiness,
And He removes all the hate.


“Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.

Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.


For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.” Psalm 100

No comments:

Post a Comment