Searching

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Altogether Happy

“They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.” Psalm 34:5


Those that look to the LORD for their assurance will be altogether happy.  They will never find disappointment in Him.  “Great is the LORD”  It is a wonderful blessing to know we don’t stand alone in our faith but GOD brings believers together to love and support one another. “They looked unto him”

The benefits of the believer are enormous, GOD is, “Greatly to be praised.”  He makes everything beautiful, He is the, “Joy of the whole earth”!  GOD changes the sorrow of His children into, “The peace that passes all understanding”. “and were lightened”

There is never disappointment for those that trust and rely on the LORD.  There is never shame or worry of what others think of their stand for JESUS.  The true believer is blessed by the ALMIGHTY and their very appearance can’t help but magnify the LORD. “their faces were not ashamed.”


I looked to JESUS and found my help
Of His love I now declare.
Never before had I know such peace
My change, I now must share.

Now never alone or by myself,
JESUS said He’d, “never leave nor forsake”.
I’m confident now in what I do,
Choosing JESUS was no mistake.

Thank you LORD for the others you sent,
To help me stay close to You.
These constant companions in the faith,
Help my witness, stay straight and true.


“I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.” 2 Timothy 1:12b

No comments:

Post a Comment