Searching

Friday, June 16, 2017

SWEET JESUS

“This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.” Psalm 34:6


A description of myself could not have been put any better,“This poor man cried”!  

I was poor, so desperately in need, 
Without a way to pay for my deed.

When we get to the point where we see ourselves for what we are,  see who GOD is and we realize He is our only hope, He hears our cry! “and the LORD heard him”!

I cried aloud to the ONE that can hear.
Oh, such love my JESUS endears.   

Without the hope or help of any other, without the ability to satisfy the penalty for my sin, CHRIST alone heard and, “saved him (me) out of all his (my) troubles.”

Unwarranted grace CHRIST freely gave.
He gave Himself that I might be saved.

His, so great love I’ll never understand,
But to honor His grace I’ll take my stand.

Thank you Sweet JESUS!


“Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.” Isaiah 55:1 



Note:  This is why I write. This is what causes me to continue doing what I do.  I will until my last breath on this earth continue to tell others of what great things the LORD has done for me.  God bless, Delle

No comments:

Post a Comment