Searching

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A Good Defense Wins

 “My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.”  Psalm 7:10

If you think you can defeat the smallest enemy on your own, it will turn into a giant that will defeat you!  The LORD is my defense! 

I may be surrounded by the enemy and the things that cause me harm but the LORD is my defense.  He alone lifts me into His protection. 

I may stumble and fall but the LORD knows my heart and my desire to serve Him in truth.  He forgives my weakness and changes it to His power, and strength is never an issue!

There is no greater strength
Then the strength of GOD!
His power is almighty!
His Word is his rod!

By GOD’s power He protects me!
By His strength I do win!
By His Word I’m set straight!
By His sacrifice no more sin!

By His death I’m forgiven!
By His resurrection I’m alive!
By His promise I have hope!
By His SPIRIT I’ll survive!

There is no greater power!
There is no greater strength!
There is no greater love!
JESUS alone will go to this length!

“Whoso walketh uprightly shall be saved: but he that is perverse in his ways shall fall at once.”  Proverbs 28:18

No comments:

Post a Comment