Searching

Sunday, February 8, 2015

What Were You Thinking?

“The LORD shall judge the people: judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.”  Psalm 7:8

GOD knows the deepest parts of our character.  He sees the things that are hidden from the natural man.  He knows our intent and desire.  GOD alone is our Judge and He is righteous in His judgments.

It is foolish to think we can put one over on the Most High!  How can this be done when He knows our thoughts before we speak them?  Nothing can be hidden from GOD, good or bad.

It is best to keep ourselves knitted together with Him and keep our minds on His purpose and not our own.  Making our decisions without the Father at the center of them causes stumbling but the one that is led by the SPIRIT will stand upright and GOD’s protection is near!

GOD knows me even more
Than I know on my own!
The things I know about me
Deep within make me groan!

GOD knows all the thoughts I’m thinking.
He knows every little bit.
There seems no where to hide them
From the intensity of His wit!

GOD knows all my desires
Every sinful thing I crave.
He hears my wishful thinking
My sinful heart depraved.

O Dear JESUS I need you
To wipe from me my slate,
To bury my wicked travels.
On Your promise I will wait!

“But you, LORD Almighty, who judge righteously and test the heart and mind, let me see your vengeance on them, for to you I have committed my cause.”  Jeremiah 11:20


No comments:

Post a Comment