Searching

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Face to Face with JESUS

“For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.”  Psalm 8:5

JESUS was willing to humble Himself, become flesh for our sake that we might become the righteousness of the GOD through Him.  Because of His sacrifice and victory over sin, He was elevated to the “Name above all Names”!

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;” Philippians 2:9-10

We are the “Lesser Lights” who have won the victory through CHRIST and have been elevated to, sons and daughters of GOD!


I was just a nothing
That never could do right. 
Always in the darkness
Never in the Light. 

I thought if I would do well
And be kind along the way,
That then I would be saved,
 But in this shape I would stay. 

I searched all the avenues,
Religious streets I went.
But I was never lifted
And I was not content. 

Then one day GOD sent
A man to help me find the Way. 
He told me I needed JESUS
In a loving way. 

Seven years had passed.
Time had slipped away.
When in a far country
His words came back to stay. 

I fell upon my knees,
In a little room.
I did what David told me
And was freed from my doom. 

Now I have been lifted
To a higher place.
Not by things I did
But by meeting JESUS, Face to Face!

“But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.”  Hebrews 2:9

No comments:

Post a Comment