Searching

Friday, February 20, 2015

When the Arrows Fly

  
“He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.”  Psalm 7:13

Arrows are prepared against those that refuse GOD.  GOD’s indignation is real and needs not to be prepared.  Only GOD knows the hour of His wrath and He is ready! 

When the arrows fly His enemies will be as dried kindling.  Their lofty looks will turn to the look of agony.  All their personal gain will go up into smoke; there is nothing left for them!

They have turned from laughter to sorrow.  Their jesting has left them.  Their once foul mouth no longer is able to speak except to cry out from their bended knees, JESUS is LORD! Their cry is real, their soul will live forever, and the arrow of GOD’s furry is forever!

When the arrows fly
I’ll ride behind the King.
Upon a white horse
With victory I will sing.

JESUS the LORD has come,
To set all things right.
For all that ride behind,
They have won the fight!

HE’ll put one foot on the ocean
And the other on dry land.
HE’ll say now your time is over.
Before the SAVIOR, you will stand!

But the Glory of the LORD
Will sweep you off your feet!
As you bow down before Him,
In your agony you will entreat.

I now know You are my SAVIOR
Is there anything I can do?
You’ve had your opportunity.
My love I showed to you!
TOO LATE!

“For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.”  Romans 14:11-12


No comments:

Post a Comment